Thursday, January 05, 2006

Happy New Year...

...hope this one is better than the last! Even if you had a great last year, all hope is that this year will be even better.

As for me, looking forward to more writing, more research, more love and more fun.

I guess this is where I step back and be thankful for what I have, because it's all pretty good right now! Here's a recap of the things I am most thankful for from last year (not in any particular order):

Kevin
Biff and the Gang and all the writing that came from it
My NSERC
Soccer, soccer and more soccer
Katy
All my fellow Descomers
Shelley and Karen and our trip to TO
Calum's health
Scoring
My health
Drunken nights with Bill
My SWE students
All the downtime with my parents
Dinners at Frederics with the geriatrics
Drinks and movies with Big K
The Wall
Two papers and my grad students
Roger
Sarah, Shamus and a great night in Moncton with Kris and Karen
Kris and a crap load of wine

...and so much more...

No comments: